- Assigned Project Management for day to day customer interaction
- Software interface development for customer interaction
- Onsite and remote dispatch and support of Technicians, Electricians, Engineers, Installers, etc.
- Call center tracking of technician ETA
- Call center technician check-in on site with site questions
- Call center updates of technician progress on site
- Site completion form signed and finished
- Call center onsite technician check-out with completion questions
- Deliverable processing and submission to client
- Customer customized project reporting
- Customer customized billing reporting
- Quick turnaround invoicing
- Service level agreements with key performance indicators
- Servicing infrastructure and equipment for break/fix dispatches
- Extensive location and technology surveys
- Customer equipment management
Supporting Large Enterprises Worldwide
This client was performing a wireless overhaul in all their locations. SDS performed AP, IDF and MDF surveys at every location to lead into the Wireless overhaul of locations nationwide. SDS dispatched teams to install customer specific materials to help regulate coverage.
SDS worked to re-cable and perform network cutovers with new network gear for a large portion of this chain’s locations. We will dispatch trained teams after-hours for site visits to pull cable to update network for high speeds before network cutover.
SDS coordinated with local sites for a survey to install racks at all locations. Dispatched Electricians for new rack location and IT techs for after-hours install of rack and un-installation and reinstallation of all network gear as well as cabling the front counters for new hardware.