- Assigned Project Management for day to day customer interaction
- Onsite and remote dispatch and support of Technicians, Electricians, Engineers, Installers, etc.
- Call center tracking of technician ETA
- Call center technician check-in on site with site questions
- Call center updates of technician progress on site
- Status and deliverable picture vetting prior to release from the site
- Site completion form signed and finished
- Call center onsite technician check-out with completion questions
- Deliverable processing and submission to client
- Customer customized project reporting
- Customer customized billing reporting
- Quick turnaround invoicing
- Service level agreements with key performance indicators
- Multiple phases and visit scope
- Servicing infrastructure and equipment for break/fix dispatches
- Customer equipment management
Supporting Large Enterprises Worldwide
We worked with this customer to complete Digital Menu Board installs at sites across the Mediterranean and Middle Eastern countries.
This client was looking for SDS’s expertise with their wireless network for coverage across the entire marina, including all boat slips and dock locations. SDS performed wireless surveys and provided a custom installation plan to fit their specific needs.
SDS performed all new store installations covering infrastructure and installation of audio, surveillance, POS, phone, and all MDF and IDF equipment and testing.
SDS performed site surveys and follow up installations for surveillance systems, camera installation, and upgrades for locations across the US and Canada.
We have provided top-notch IT services from consulting on installation practices, preferred high-quality materials to infrastructure and installation work.
SDS assisted in upgrading multiple key distribution centers by performing pre-site surveys, creating an installation guide, managing client assets, managing project installation, and deliverables.
Worked with client to perform site surveys, provided low voltage materials, installed low voltage cabling, and installed POS and restaurant equipment between various other trades to deliver on time for construction schedule on all new store builds.
This company utilized SDS diverse talents to assist in the aggressive acquisition of new locations. SDS provided standardization in bringing these operating locations under the new ownership.
This client was performing a wireless overhaul in all their locations. SDS performed AP, IDF and MDF surveys at every location to lead into the Wireless overhaul of locations nationwide. SDS dispatched teams to install customer specific materials to help regulate coverage.
SDS worked to re-cable and perform network cutovers with new network gear for a large portion of this chain’s locations. We will dispatch trained teams after-hours for site visits to pull cable to update network for high speeds before network cutover.
SDS coordinated with local sites for a survey to install racks at all locations. Dispatched Electricians for new rack location and IT techs for after-hours install of rack and un-installation and reinstallation of all network gear as well as cabling the front counters for new hardware.